Your privacy is important for us.
1. www.basicspc.com collects personally identifiable information from visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name, email address and company name.
2. This personal information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use.
3. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
4. We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of your information that with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
5. Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options.
6. This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
7. www.basicspc.com reserves the right to make changes in this policy. If there is a material change in our privacy practices, we will indicate on our site.